3-leg Base for Height-adjustable Corner or L-shape Desk by ErgoAdvantage
This 3-leg height adjustable desk base ships approximately two weeks after order confirmation. If you require shipping by a certain date, please contact us for availability.
More about our new sit-and-stand desk base
• Desktop not included. View base+desktop combinations here
• This product features a dual-stage base which ensures a higher range of vertical motion.
• Minimal noise when desk is raised or lowered--when base is in standby mode, motors make no noise and require very little power
• Legs constructed from 16 AWG steel
• Meets BIFMA durability standards
• 100 percent function-tested
• Handset display shows present height
• Programmable lower stop
• Upgraded controller memorizes 3 programmable positions
• UL-listed 120 V AC power supply and motor control box
• Safety anti-collision feature: base runs for two seconds in opposite direction when motor senses something in the way
• All prices include delivery to your door
|Desktop surface accommodated||24" x 72" x 72" to 30" x 72" x 72"|
|Adjustable height range||26" - 52"|
|Base weight capacity (including desktop)||264 lbs.|
|Adjustment speed||1.6" per second|
|Noise rating||58 dB|
|Warranty||5 years mechanical
2 year electrical
|Base weight||117 lbs.|
Your new adjustable-height corner desk will require a moderate amount of assembly and very likely another person to help you move it before and after it is assembled.
If you are not confident about this, please contact us with your invoice number and address, and we will put you in touch with our nationwide network of handy persons who will show up at your home or office with a big smile and pre-training from us regarding the optimal way to build your new desk.
For the "very handy" among us, we recommend using a drill with Phillips-head bits, a carpenter's square, measuring tape and a pen or pencil. And use the instructions, please, no matter what your spouse says; our testing team thinks they're great.
You can always call us for suggestions--we're here to help!