The BAX-U Posture Support System is a high quality posture brace designed to promote better posture for everyday life style challenges. It’s an advanced solution to help everyday people to prevent slouching and spinal degradation, improve the form of your posture, and improve the function of your muscles and spine. BAX-U’s inventor, Dr. Romina Ghassemi, set out to create the best back brace for real people, and her long journey has resulted in a product that will help you FEEL GOOD and LOOK BETTER. All you have to do is try it.
Why wear the BAX-U Posture Corrector?
• It’s SIMPLE and easy to Wear.
• It’s SUBTLE. The Bax-U is a posture brace for under clothing. Nobody has to know you have it on!
• It’s COMFORTABLE and adjustable to fit your life’s activities.
• The Bax-U is ADAPTABLE, and adjusts tension as you stand taller.
• Most of all, it’s EFFECTIVE. The Bax-U just WORKS.
You can wear your Bax-U Posture Support anywhere from 30 minutes to 360 minutes (6 hours) per day. It’s barely detectable, and perfectly suitable for work, or play, or while running errands or exercising, all without compromising your fashion or style. Market research indicates that many of our competitor’s products leave red marks on the skin, have unreasonable, ugly bulk, or are flat-out uncomfortable and hard to wear. The Bax-U Posture Support solves all of these problems, integrating itself perfectly as part of your undergarment.
Has Poor Posture Affected You?
When we’re young and growing, all types of injuries can compromise our muscular skeletal health other, and a variety of everyday activities can cause forward body movements that will ultimately affect your spinal health. Think about this: how often do you use your computer? Play games on a computer? Wear heavy backpacks? Slouch while sitting? While texting? While surfing the net? While driving? Do you slouch when using your smart phone? Do you find yourself hunched over even as you read these words? If you said yes to any of the above, you are at risk of poor posture. Read some of the effects of poor posture and some surprising back and neck pain statistics.
Can you realistically avoid the integration of the above activities in your life? No, of course not…but you CAN minimize damages with the Bax-U Posture Support System. It’s the essential solution for your modern digital lifestyle.
Designed by a Chiropractor combining both function and fashion. The BAX-U Posture Support Brace is made to be worn daily. Made from a sheer Poly-Lycra blend, it can be worn invisibly under any mens or womens top or shirt. Available in white, black and tan to coordinate with any attire.
BAX-U Posture Support Brace
• Comfortable Polyester/Lyca blend
• Wear under any shirt or top
• Only you will know your wearing it
Designed to reduce the damaging effects of poor posture due to repetitive daily activities, prolonged sitting, driving or working at a desk or computer. text messaging, excessive lifting or exercising can cumulatively take a toll on your body and spine.
Rib Cage Measurement: Measure under your chest at the lower end of sternum. Make sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
Available in 3 Color Options
BAX-U Posture Corrector - A better posture brace
HOW TO MEASURE FOR YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Watch the video below to see how to size yourself for BAX-U.
Measuring at the Chest Ribcage: Measure at lower rib level. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
Note: If you are in between sizes, it is recommended to choose the lower size for women and higher size for men.
For best results with the posture system, wear it 2-4 hours daily. You can move the settings of the arm straps every 6-12 weeks for postural improvement. After 12 weeks you should be able to notice the difference in your “ability to stand”.
HOW TO WEAR BAX-U
Watch the video below to see how to wear BAX-U Posture Support
HOW TO WEAR BAX-U POSTURE SUPPORT EFFECTIVELY
1. Move the buckles to the shoulder level.
2. Pull down on both sides so the back OF the “T spine” to Flatten the fabric on your skin. Lower the back to almost Mid/Lower back area.
3. Run your fingers on the chest strap to the front and close the Velcro in the front comfortably.
Now to adjust the shoulders
1. Use your right hand to adjust your RIGHT shoulder strap.
2. Open the Velcro.
3. Align your shoulder and elbow in one line, Please roll your elbow back look up and place the elastic on the strap close to your neck.
4. Roll your elbow back.
5. Look up pull on the Velcro.
6. Secure the Velcro close to your neck. Now do the same on the other side.