Cramer Basic Sit-stand Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Sit -stand)
The Basic Sit-stand Stool is designed for people who work standing up. Not intended as a place to sit, the Rhino sit/stand is a lean or perch, providing periods of relief that help keep productivity high to the end of the shift.
Specifications - Cramer Basic Sit-stand Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Sit -stand)
• Flexible seat adjusts for comfortable sit.
• Molded rhino skin resists chemical and physical damage
• Adjustable tension control allows users to select a customized level of support
• Accommodates sit/stand position
• Flex pressure adjusts to user weight
• Height adjustable to fit different users
• Supports up to 300 lbs.
• 10-year, Three-shift warranty
• Black aluminum 21” trumpet base or 23” fiberglass-reinforced nylon five-star base
• Self-skinned urethane seat
• Glides available with five-star base. Casters are not available.
• 26” painted or polished aluminum base
• Available only in black
• Class 10 or 100 cleanroom options
Dimensions - Cramer Basic Sit-stand Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Sit -stand)