Ever® all intensive use seating guarantees long life for the frame and metal parts. But only ever, with the all-new Renewal replacement cushion system, allows you to remove and replace the cushions, dramatically extending the life – and adaptability – of the chair.
When you replace your ever cushions using the patent-pending Renewal system, the worn or outdated cushions are returned to Cramer for recycling.
Those cushions, after a visit to our local recycling partner, have a second life in someone's home or office (i.e., as carpet pad, a pencil holder, or maybe even a punch bowl). Plus, the materials that make up its core – aluminum, plastic, steel – are 100% recyclable.
Environmentally sound design, from start to finish.
After exceeding standards for years, Cramer, a premier provider of intensive use seating, has set a new one.
Introducing ever ® the new standard for strength, versatility, and sustainable design.
Specifications - Cramer Ever Chair
• The die-cast aluminum frame guarantees strength and durability.
• The renewal™ replacement cushion system accommodates the replacement or exchange of multiple cushion sizes on one universal frame; the cushions attach easily with quarter-turn
• Locking fasteners actuated by a renewal key attached to the bottom of the seat
• Cushion assemblies can be returned to Cramer at no charge for complete recycling
• Multiple cushion sizes fit a range of individuals
• Supports up to 400 lbs.
• The synchro-tilt mechanism provides a smooth, comfortable ride. with 1.7 degrees of back recline for every 1 degree of seat recline and multiple locking positions, it instantly accommodates a broad range of seated positions.
• Intuitive controls allow users to easily select multiple ergonomic postures.
• Generous lumbar support accommodates a variety of body types without adjustment
• 15-year, Three-shift warranty
• Ever has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
Construction• 26” die-cast aluminum base
• Die-cast aluminum seat pan, frame and arm rests with metal- to-metal connections eliminates points of failure
• Durable, fiberglass-reinforced nylon seat and back assemblies
• High resiliency flame-retardant seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
• Heat-bonded powder coat finish
OptionsArms: an adjustable arm option (height range of 6” - 10”, inside width range of 18.5” to 22”) is available.
Casters: universal 65mm dual wheel is standard. a hard wheel carpet only caster and non-rolling glides are also available.
Adjustable 2” seat depth
Tb 133 Fire Code
Synchro-tilt - Seat Height, Chair Tilt, Seat Depth (w/ Optional Seat Depth Adjustment)
Dimension - Cramer Ever Chair
Dimensions listed in inches.
Adding arms will increase weight by 10 lbs.
Measurements are for standard mechanisms and can vary +/- .5”.
Cramer Complete Set of Textiles