Ever's simple and serviceable design extends the life of the chair without having to replace the entire frame. It features our quick-lock system that allows a user to replace both the seat and the back in seconds. Durability, flexibility and simplicity make Ever® the ideal choice for nursing stations. Ever features the Renewal® Replacement Cushion System - allowing you to accommodate different body types and extend the life of your chair. With the quick-lock system, users are able to replace the seat and back in seconds without having to replace the entire frame. Ever - durable, flexible, simple.
Specifications - Cramer Ever Chair
• The die-cast aluminum frame guarantees strength and durability
• The Renewal™ replacement cushion system accommodates the replacement or exchange of multiple cushion sizes on one universal frame; the cushions attach easily with quarter-turn locking fasteners actuated by a Renewal key attached to the bottom of the seat
• Multiple cushion sizes fit a range of individuals
• Supports up to 400 lbs
• The synchro-tilt mechanism provides a smooth, comfortable ride. With 1.7 degrees of back recline for every 1 degree of seat recline and multiple locking positions, it instantly accommodates a broad range of seated positions
• Intuitive controls allow users to easily select multiple ergonomic postures
• Generous lumbar support accommodates a variety of body types without adjustment
• 15-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
• Ever has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
• 26” die-cast aluminum base
• Die-cast aluminum seat pan, frame and arm rests with metal to metal connections eliminates points of failure
• Durable, fiberglass-reinforced nylon seat and back cushion assemblies
• High resiliency flame-retardant seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
• Heavy-duty class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
• Heat-bonded powder coat finish
• Arms: An adjustable arm option (height range of 6” - 10”, inside width range of 18.5” to 22”) is available
• Casters: multi-surface, hard surface, 65MM dual wheel is standard. A carpeted floor caster and glides are also available
• Adjustable 2” seat depth
• TB 133 Fire Code
MEDIUM SEAT AND BACK
Seat dimensions: 20 in. Wide x 19.5 in. Deep
Back dimensions: 19.5 in. Wide x 18.25 in. Tall
LARGE SEAT AND BACK
Seat dimensions: 22 in. Wide x 19.5 in. Deep
Back dimensions: 19.5 in. Wide x 21.5 in. Tall
OptionsArms: an adjustable arm option (height range of 6” - 10”, inside width range of 18.5” to 22”) is available.
Casters: universal 65mm dual wheel is standard. a hard wheel carpet only caster and non-rolling glides are also available.
Adjustable 2” seat depth
Tb 133 Fire Code
Synchro-Tilt - all Ever chairs feature the Synchro-Tilt adjustment mechanism: seat height, chair tilt, seat depth (w/optional seat depth adjustment)
Dimension - Cramer Ever Chair
Dimensions listed in inches.
Adding arms will increase weight by 10 lbs.
Measurements are for standard mechanisms and can vary +/- .5”.