The Ever® Stool takes intensive use to new heights. it has the same strength, versatility and sustainability of the ever chair and makes ever available at all workspace heights. higher ground. That’s the ever stool.
After exceeding standards for years, Cramer, a premier provider of intensive use seating, has set a new one.
Introducing ever® the new standard for strength, versatility, and sustainable design.
Specifications - Cramer Ever Stool
• The die-cast aluminum frame guarantees strength and durability.
• The renewal™ replacement cushion system accommodates the replacement or exchange of multiple cushion sizes on one universal frame; the cushions attach easily with quarter-turn locking fasteners actuated by a renewal key attached to the bottom of the seat
• Cushion assemblies can be returned to Cramer at no charge for complete recyclingmultiple cushion sizes fit a range of individuals supports up to 400 lbs.
• The synchro-tilt mechanism provides a smooth, comfortable ride. with 1.7 degrees of back recline for every 1 degree of seat recline and multiple locking positions, it instantly accommodates a broad range of seated positions.
• intuitive controls allow users to easily select multiple ergonomic postures.
• heavy duty collet-style adjustable foot ring
• generous lumbar support accommodates a variety of body types without adjustment
• 15-year, Three-shift warranty
• ever has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward leed certification
Construction• 26” die-cast aluminum base
• die-cast aluminum seat pan, frame and arm rests with metal-to-metal connections eliminates points of failure
• durable, fiberglass-reinforced nylon seat and back assemblies
• high resiliency flame-retardant seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
• heat-bonded powder coat finish
Options• arms: an adjustable arm option (height range of 6” - 10”, inside width range of 18.5” to 22”) is available.
• Casters: universal 65mm dual wheel is standard. a hard wheel carpet only caster and non-rolling glides are also available.
• desk, mid and high heights
• Tb 133 Fire Code
Synchro-tilt - Seat Height, Chair Tilt, Seat Depth (w/ Optional Seat Depth Adjustment)
Dimension - Cramer Ever Stool
Dimensions listed in inches.
Adding arms will increase weight by 10 lbs.
Measurements are for standard mechanisms and can vary +/- .5”.
Cramer Complete Set of Textiles