Cramer Fusion Round Stool R+ (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Plus Round Stool)
Work in a laboratory or healthcare environment is challenging. The Rhino™Plus Round Stool, with its patented rhinoplus upholstery, provides cushioned comfort while resisting punctures, tears, and virtually all spills. rhinoplus round stool is the premier exam stool on the market.
Specifications - Cramer Fusion Round Stool R+ (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Plus Round Stool)
• Tough, dependable, trouble-free seating anywhere you need it
• Texture provides a non-slip surface
• Our patented* rhinoplus combination of urethane and foam provides a comfortable seat; resists punctures, tears, and virtually all spills; and cleans easily
• No chair back to get in the way in tight workspaces
• Hand or foot-activated height adjustment, accessible from any direction
• High performance sure-lock footring with 20” diameter (on hand-activated stool heights)
• Supports up to 350 lbs.
• 10-year, Three-Shift Warranty
• 16-gauge steel seat pan
• 23” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base (hand-activated); 23” die-cast aluminum base (foot-activated)
• High resiliency flame-retardant 2.5” thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
• Rhino urethane properties: tear strength of 17.7 kgF, puncture resistance of 9.9 kgF, stretch of 660%, abrasion resistance of 25,000, and a ross Flex rating of 150,000 flexes
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder
• Heat-bonded powder coat finish
• Casters – universal dual wheel is standard. a variety of other casters are also available.
• Rounded footring is standard. Flat surface is also available. Footrings are only available on hand-activated, mid and high-height stools.
• Painted or polished aluminum base
• Desk, mid, high, and extended range heights
• Class 100 Cleanroom option
*U.S. Patent No. 6528002
1 Way Adjustment - Seat Height
Dimensions - Cramer Fusion Round Stool R+ (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Plus Round Stool)
Dimensions listed in inches.