Cramer Rhino Basic Chair (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Chair)
When demanding environments need durable, multi-shift seating, Rhino™Chair meets their unique technical requirements. The durable molded seat and back simply won’t quit, and the rhino skin coating resists most chemical and physical damage.
Specifications - Cramer Rhino Basic Chair (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Chair)
• Durable rhino skin is molded right onto the frame.
• Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
• Supports up to 300 lbs.
• 10-year, Three-Shift Warranty
• Rhino Chair has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward leed certification.
• 26” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
• Integrated steel arm structure
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
• Arms: an intensive use fixed arm option; an adjustable arm option (height range of 6”-10” above seat, inside width range of 19.5”-23”); or a fully articulating arm option w/ slide (adds 3locking pivot positions, and 2.5” of travel front to back)
• Casters: multi-surface dual wheel is standard. A variety of other casters are also available
• Desk, mid, NEW! desk-to-counter, high, and extended range heights
• Small back available for tight workspaces
• Painted or polished aluminum base
• Available only in black
• ISO Class 4 or 5 (Fed Std 209e 10 or 100) cleanroom options
• ESD options available (medium back only)
3 Way - Seat Height, Back Depth, Back Height
4 Way - Seat Height, Back Height, Back Angle, Seat Angle
Dimensions - Cramer Rhino Basic Chair (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Chair)
Dimensions listed in inches.
Adding arms will increase weight by 10 lbs. and can increase overall height and seat height .25” – 1”
Measurements are for standard mechanisms and can vary +/- .5”.