Cramer Rhino Basic Round Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Round Stool)
Cramer Rhino Basic Round Stool is the durable choice for higher education. its self-skinned urethane resists punctures, tears, and virtually all spills and cleans easily. This model is also available in three heights, making it easy to concentrate on the job at hand.
Specifications - Cramer Rhino Basic Round Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Round Stool)
• Perfect all-around stool for tight work spaces.
• Rhino skin resists chemical and physical damage
• Hand or foot-activated height adjustment, accessible from any direction
• High performance sure-lock footring with 20” diameter (on hand-activated stool heights)
• Supports up to 300 lbs.
• 10-year, Three-shift warranty
Construction• 23” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base (hand-activated)
• 23” die-cast aluminum base (foot-activated)
• Self-skinned rhino urethane seat
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder
• Heat-bonded powder coat finish
Options• Casters: universal dual wheel is standard. a variety of other casters are also available.
• Rounded footring is standard. Flat surface is also available. Footrings are only available on hand-activated, mid and high-height stools.
• Desk, mid, high, and extended range heights
• Available only in black
• Painted or polished aluminum base
• Class 10 or 100 cleanroom options
Dimensions - Cramer Rhino Basic Round Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Round Stool)
Dimensions listed in inches.