Cramer Rhino Basic Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Stool)
When demanding environments need durable, multi-shift seating, Rhino™Stool meets their unique technical requirements. The durable molded seat and back simply won’t quit, and the rhino skin coating resists most chemical and physical damage.
Specifications - Cramer Rhino Basic Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Stool)
• Durable Rhino skin is molded right onto the frame.
• Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
• High performance sure-lock footring with 20” diameter (on stool heights)
• Supports up to 300 lbs.
• 10-year, Three-Shift Warranty
• Rhino Chair has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward leed certification.
• 26” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
• Integrated steel arm structure
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
• Arms: an intensive use fixed arm option; an adjustable arm option (height range of 6”-10” above seat, inside width range of 19.5”-23”); or a fully articulating arm option w/ slide (adds 3 locking pivot positions, and 2.5” of travel front to back).
• Casters: universal dual wheel is standard. a variety of other casters are also available.
• Rounded footring is standard. Flat surface (mid and high heights only) or fixed (desk height only) are also available.
• Desk, mid, high, and extended range heights
• Small back available for tight workspaces
• Painted or polished aluminum base
• Available only in black
• Class 10 or 100 cleanroom options
3 Way - Seat Height, Back Depth, Back Height
4 Way - Seat Height, Back Height, Back Angle, Seat Angle
Dimensions - Cramer Rhino Basic Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Stool)
Dimensions listed in inches.
Adding arms will increase weight by 10 lbs. and can increase overall height and seat height .25” – 1”
Measurements are for standard mechanisms and can vary +/- .5”.