Cramer Rhino Basic Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Stool)
When demanding environments need durable, multi-shift seating, Rhino™Stool meets their unique technical requirements. The durable molded seat and back simply won’t quit, and the rhino skin coating resists most chemical and physical damage.
Specifications - Cramer Rhino Basic Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Stool)
• Durable rhino skin is molded right onto the frame.
• Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
• High performance sure-lock footring with 20” diameter (on stool heights)
• Supports up to 300 lbs.
• 10-year, Three-Shift Warranty
• Rhino Chair has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward leed certification.
• 26” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
• Integrated steel arm structure
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
• Arms: an intensive use fixed arm option; an adjustable arm option (height range of 6”-10” above seat, inside width range of 19.5”-23”); or a fully articulating arm option w/ slide (adds 3locking pivot positions, and 2.5” of travel front to back)
• Casters: multi-surface dual wheel is standard. A variety of other casters are also available
• High-performance twist-lock footrings: rounded chrome is standard. Flat surface chrome or fixed (desk height only) are also available
• Desk, mid, NEW! desk-to-counter, high, and extended range heights
• Small back available for tight workspaces
• Painted or polished aluminum base
• Available only in black
• ISO Class 4 or 5 (Fed Std 209e 10 or 100) cleanroom options
• ESD options available (medium back only)
3 Way - Seat Height, Back Depth, Back Height
4 Way - Seat Height, Back Height, Back Angle, Seat Angle
Dimensions - Cramer Rhino Basic Stool (formerly sold as Cramer Rhino Stool)
Dimensions listed in inches.
Adding arms will increase weight by 10 lbs. and can increase overall height and seat height .25” – 1”
Measurements are for standard mechanisms and can vary +/- .5”.