When you need a chair that outlasts the most demanding environments, think Triton®. Triton’s built-to-last construction provides unfailing performance and comfort round-the-clock, earning its reputation as the most durable chair on the market.
Specifications - Cramer Triton Chair
• Heavy-duty steel seat and back guarantee multi-shift durability.
• Contoured molded seat with waterfall edge ensures 24-hour comfort
• Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
• High performance sure-lock footring with 20” diameter (on stool heights)
• Supports up to 350 lbs.
• 15-year, Three-Shift Warranty
• Triton has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification.
Construction• 26” die-cast aluminum base
• 16-gauge steel seat pan
• 16-gauge pressed steel inner back plate with an 18-gauge outer shell
• Integrated steel arm structure with metal-to-metal connections eliminates points of failure
• High resiliency flame-retardant 3” thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
• Heat-bonded powder coat finish
Options• Arms: an intensive use fixed arm option; an adjustable arm option (height range of 6”-10” above seat, inside width range of 19.5”-23”); or a fully articulating arm option w/ slide (adds 3 locking pivot positions, and 2.5” of travel front to back).
• Casters: universal dual wheel is standard. a variety of other casters are also available.
• Rounded footring is standard. Flat surface (mid and high heights only) or fixed (desk height only) are also available.
• Desk, mid, high, and extended range heights
• Upholstered outer back
• Polished aluminum base
• Tb 133 Fire Code
• Class 100 Cleanroom, esd, or CR/ESD Combination
• FNEW83-269 E – includes 14-gauge steel seat pan
4 Way - Seat Height, Back Height, Back Angle, Seat Angle
6 Way - Seat Height, Back Height, Back Angle, Seat Angle, Chair Tilt, Forward Tilt Limiter
7 Way - Seat Height, Back Height, Back Angle, Seat Angle, Chair Tilt, Forward Tilt Limiter, Seat Depth
Dimensions - Cramer Triton Chair
Dimensions listed in inches.
Adding arms will increase weight by 10 lbs.
Measurements are for standard mechanisms and can vary +/- .5”.
Seat slider and arm options can increase overall height and seat height .25” -1”
Cramer Complete Set of Textiles