Triton Max has been engineered and built to withstand demanding Med-Tech environments and 24/7 usage. With a carbon steel frame, metal-to-metal assembly and the ability to support up to a 500lb weight capacity, Triton Max delivers reliable performance day after day.
Triton®Max is the heavyweight champion. with its 14-gauge steel construction, over-sized base, and wider seat, there’s no contest. and based on population statistics, many of your employees may need its superior strength and more generous proportions.
Specifications - Cramer Triton Max Chair
• 23” extra-wide contoured molded seat with waterfall edge ensures 24-hour comfort
• Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
• NEW! High performance XL twist-lock flat black footring with 23.5” diameter (on stool heights)
• Supports up to 500 lbs
• 15-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
• TritonMax has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
• All metal construction
• 28” die-cast painted aluminum base
• 14-gauge steel seat pan
• 16-gauge pressed steel inner back plate with a 18-gauge outer shell
• Integrated steel arm structure with metal-to-metal connections eliminates points of failure
• High resiliency flame-retardant 3.25” thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
• Heat-bonded powder coat finish
• Arms: an adjustable arm option (height range of 6”-10” above seat, inside width range of 20.5”-23”); or a fully articulating arm option w/ slide (adds 3 locking pivot positions, and 2.5” of travel front to back)
• Casters: multi-surface dual wheel is standard. A variety of other casters are also available
• Desk, mid, NEW! desk-to-counter, high, and extended range heights
• Upholstered outer back
• Extra large back (desk height only)
• 28” polished aluminum base
• TB 133 Fire Code
• ISO Class 5 Cleanroom (Fed Std 209 Class 100)
• ESD, or CR/ESD Combination
4 Way - Seat Height, Back Height, Back Angle, Seat Angle
6 Way - Seat Height, Back Height, Back Angle, Seat Angle, Chair Tilt, Forward Tilt Limiter
7 Way - Seat Height, Back Height, Back Angle, Seat Angle, Chair Tilt, Forward Tilt Limiter, Seat Depth
Dimensions - Cramer Triton Max
Dimensions listed in inches.
Adding arms will increase weight by 10 lbs.
Measurements are for standard mechanisms and can vary +/- .5”.
Seat slider and arm options can increase overall height and seat height .25” -1”
Cramer Cleanroom ESD