We always recommend implementing a monitor arm system, and if you use more than one on your desk, it is an absolute must. The Avia Dual Monitor Arm more effectively minimizes neck strain and creates even more usable space on your desk. Utilizing a dual cross bar, users experience simultaneous, parabolic viewing of 2 monitors together, reducing eye strain by maintaining a consistent distance between eyes and monitor.
Counterbalanced spring technology keeps monitors stable and stationary, even at very low weight loads (as low as 2 lbs) typical of many common lightweight monitors and tablets used today, and dual clamp/grommet mounting options and tool-less thumb knobs allow you to install it to virtually any desk. The Avia Dual is simply a great value for how it transforms your workspace.
Please note: if you plan to connect monitors of two different sizes to your monitor arm assembly, we HIGHLY recommend selecting a dual arm monitor system instead, such as our Avia Dual Pole-mount Monitor Arm, for better results.
Measure your monitors carefully. Monitors are sold by diagonal measurement of viewable screen area, so it's important to make sure you are aware of their actual heights and widths. The maximum separation between the center of each VESA mounting plate on this unit is 22". So, for instance, if the total width of each monitor in the orientation you are using cannot exceed 22" if they are the same. Not sure which Monitor Arm to choose? Call us… we're the experts!
Features & Benefits
• Manufactured from heavy-duty steel and die-cast aluminum
• Best in class arm provides 26.0” of reach with 13.0” of usable height adjustment
• Visually appealing pole-less monitor arm folds into a 4-3/8” area for more desk space in smaller work environments.
• Flexibility and more options for the end user with a simple, easy-to-use Allen wrench adjustment to counterbalance the weight of the monitor.
• With a standard clamping range of 0” to 2-5/8”, this new arm will fit any work surface.
• Enclosed cable management system hides cables
• Counterbalanced spring technology allows for 2 to 20 lbs load maximum (max 10 lbs per screen)
• Adjustable desk clamp and grommet mount hardware are included and fit most desks and work surfaces. Grommet mount fits grommet holes from 1" to just under 3" diameter. Mounting hardware is black and will not necessarily match the arm assembly.
• Dual Crossbar holds monitors up to 22.0” horizontal width each.
• Preset 15° parabolic array provides easier viewing, reducing eye strain.
• Adjustable face plates with tool-less thumb knobs for quick and easy adjustments & installation
• The arm swivels 360° around the base, increasing the options for display position.
• Choice of colors – silver, white or black
• Made in USA- TAA compliant. Meets GSA bid requirement.
Specifications - ErgoAdvantage Avia Dual Monitor Arm 2-20 LB Capacity (1.7822*J02)