Applied Ergonomics' Avia Single Monitor arm offers great adjustment specs--26.0” reach and 13.0” of usable height adjustment--to allow users to best place their monitor to reduce neck strain, combat eye fatigue and minimize potential discomfort from over-reaching.
It also features a pole-less design for optimal space use (folds to 4-3/8" deep), integrated cable management, and a clean, finished look. Its counterbalanced spring technology allows for a 2- to 14-pound load. This is a great alternative to gas cylinder versions because even at the lightest recommended load (2 lbs), the Avia will stay perfectly stable and balanced where you set it and won't "bottom out" when carrying a 14 lb load.
Not sure which Monitor Arm to choose? Call us… we're the experts!
Features & Benefits
• Manufactured from heavy-duty steel and die-cast aluminum
• Best in class arm provides 26.0” of reach with 13.0” of usable height adjustment
• Visually appealing pole-less monitor arm folds into a 4-3/8” area for more desk space in smaller work environments.
• Flexibility and more options for the end user with a simple, easy-to-use Allen wrench adjustment to counterbalance the weight of the monitor.
• With a standard clamping range of 0” to 2-5/8”, this new arm will fit to any work surface.
• Adjustable desk clamp and grommet mount hardware are included and fit most desks and work surfaces. Grommet mount fits grommet holes from 1" to just under 3" diameter. Mounting hardware is black and will not necessarily match the arm assembly.
• Enclosed cable management system hides cables
• Counterbalanced spring technology allows for a 2 to 14 lbs load (no gas leakages from use of gas cylinders)
• The arm swivels 360° around the base, increasing the options for display position.
• Choice of colors – silver, white or black
• Made in USA - BAA compliant. Meets GSA bid requirement.
Specifications - ErgoAdvantage Avia Single Monitor Arm 2-14 LB Capacity (1.7818*J02)