The ErgoAdvantage Avia Single Pole-mount Monitor Arm was specially designed to incorporate style and functionality compatible with height-adjustable desks and tables (and works equally well on stationary ones).
Its longer arm provides an extended reach to enhance sit-to-stand capabilities by reducing the potential for muscle strain caused by craning the neck to properly view a monitor that sits too far back on the desktop, particular with desktops 30" or more deep. For those with shallower desk profiles, the assembly itself can be collapsed to a minimal 6.4" distance from front to back, maximizing usable desktop space. The Avia Single Pole-mount accommodates monitor weights from 5 lbs (ideal for newer lightweight monitors) up to 20 lbs.
Don't know which Monitor Arm to choose? Call us… we're the experts!
Features & Benefits
• Manufactured from heavy-duty steel and die-cast aluminum
• Flexibility and more options for the end user with a simple, easy-to-use Allen wrench adjustment
• Double Extension models allow 25.1” of back and forth movement. Arm folds back to post for more desk space
• The Avia Single Pole-mount Arm supports a 5 lb to 20 lb load capacity
• Adjustable desk clamp and grommet mount hardware are included and fit most desks and work surfaces. Grommet mount fits grommet holes from 1" to just under 3" diameter. You may also mount the base to the desktop by inserting the vertical section of the clamp mount though the desktop for grommets measuring no less than approximately 3 1/2" long and no more than 3" deep. Mounting hardware is black and will not necessarily match the arm assembly.
• Cable manager keeps all cables hidden
• Monitor mounting bracket, with Quick Connect, contains both 75 mm and 100 mm hole patterns to comply with VESA standards
• Choice of finishes – silver, white, black or polished
Specifications - ErgoAdvantage Avia Single Pole-mount Monitor Arm, 5-20 LB Capacity (1.7818*H09)