For traditional stationary desks, CPU holders are nice to have--for adjustable-height desks, they are a virtual necessity to prevent accidental disconnection from your network or power supply. The ErgoAdvantage Dual-strap CPU Holder is a streamlined and adjustable device with an innovative strap-support design which positions the CPU to be off the floor or desking surface to create a space-saving solution. By elevating the unit, the users also benefit from its easy accessibility.
Our 7325-series CPU holder offers an optional track riser kit which prevents the CPU from colliding with under-desk supports or other similar desk components. The 17" CPU glide track (or riser kit) is connected directly to the left or right underside of the desk with an array of sharp-point screws. Not recommended for single-leg adjustable-height desks.
• CPU retracts on a 17” glide track and swivels to allow full accessibility and easy storage
• Accommodates CPU’s weighing up to 30 lbs and measuring 64” in perimeter
• Installation is quick and easy as straps adjust and fasten with buckles
• Soft touch Anti-slip pads
• Frees up ﬂoor or desk space and makes for a safer work environment
• Flexible, strong and versatile
• Can be customized for every workstation
• Supports and protects both rectangular and curved CPU’s
Optional Track Riser Kit
| Width Adjustment:
|| 64.0” maximum
|Weight Capacity:|| 30 lbs.
Track Dimension: 17.07’’ x 5.76’’ x 0.62
Baseframe Mounting Template - ErgoAdvantage Dual-strap CPU Holder