What we like most about our ErgoAdvantage Economy CPU, besides a very reasonable price, is its welded steel construction and ability to fit both horizontal and vertical CPUs for numerous applications--standing desks as well as more traditional models. It manages up to 9.8 pounds of CPU weight and takes a very small footprint (approximately 5" x 4") on the bottom surface of your desktop. It is absolutely ideal for single-leg adjustable-height desk bases where installing it too far away from the center of gravity (that is, near the single leg) may cause the desk to tip.
It assembles and installs in a snap with four self-drilling screws. Your desktop must be at least 1" thick to install.
• Mounts easily under the work surface with four screws. Pre-drilled holes and grommets are not necessary.
• Adjustable to either a vertical or horizontal position
• Holds up to 9.8 pound CPU
• Adjustable width (5.5” to 9.8”) and height (15.5” to 20.0”)
• Stores CPU’s safely under the desk and off the ﬂoor
• Can be used for various models of CPUs
• Can be customized to each workstation
|Model||Height Range||Width Range||Storage||Weight|
|79.73-Vertical CPU||15.5” / 20.0”||5.5” / 9.8”||Fixed||9.8 lbs|
|79.73-Horizontal CPU||7.3” / 11.3”||13.8” / 18.8”||Fixed||9.8 lbs|
Engineering Drawing - ErgoAdvantage Economy CPU Holder