Applied Ergonomics strongly recommends outfitting your desks with the highest-quality monitor arms that fit your budget. ErgoAdvantage Flow 7760 Series Dual Monitor Arms bring you unsurpassed ergonomic viewing and comfort in their category's price range.
Adjustable counterbalance cylinders ensure smooth operation and unmatched performance which allow fingertip control of monitors with a combined weight of 15 to 40 lbs. This range will easily accommodate today's lighter weight monitors yet work with those perhaps not-so-new by using the included weight gauge--no guesswork required. Both clamp and grommet attachments are included so that you may fit both grommeted and non-grommeted desktops easily.
They demonstrate a great range of movement to adapt to the user (and not the other way around)--big 30 3/4" front-to-back extension range works well with deep desks and corner workstations yet the assembly folds back to 8 3/8" from the rear when you need to maximize usable desktop space. 14 1/2" height adjustment offers a high degree of flexibility for users of both fixed- and adjustable-height desking.
And importantly, Flow series arms were designed with elegant styling in mind which complements nearly all modern office layouts.
The maximum separation between the center of each VESA mounting plate on this unit is 20". So, for instance, if the total width of each monitor in the orientation you are setting up cannot exceed 20" if they are the same. Don't know which Monitor Arm to choose? Call us… we're the experts!
Features & Benefits
• Comes with clamp and grommet mount, ideal for all desk mounting configurations, minimizing SKU’s. Fits grommet holes from 1/2" to 2" wide; however, we recommend a minimum 1" diameter hole to provide space for grommet bolt plus four standard computer screen cables (enough for 2 screens).
• Adjustable counterbalance cylinder provides smooth 14 ½" of height adjustment with fingertip control, counterbalancing monitors with a combined weight from 15 lbs. to 40 lbs.
• Double extension arms provide a maximum of 30 3/4" extension from the rear edge of the mounting surface to the VESA Plate for greater monitor adjustment on deep or corner workstations
• Arms fold back to a minimum dimension of 8 3/8" to provide maximum desk utilization
• Monitor mounting bracket, with Quick Connect adaptor, contains both 75mm & 100mm hole patterns to match most screen types and compliant with VESA mounting standards. Mounting hardware is the same color as the monitor arm assembly.
• Support beam holds dual 24" monitors at a 25° booking angle for improved ergonomic viewing comfort
• Weight gauge provided to allow for quick and easy counterbalance adjustment of the arm prior to installing the screen. Saves time and guesswork especially for multiple arm installations
• VESA Plate rotates for portrait or landscape viewing with 180° side to side rotation and -90° to +45° tilt for optimal viewing adjustment
• Die cast aluminum construction provides greater stability and contains high recycled material content with full recyclability
• Adjustable rotation limiter to restrict arm rotation to 180°, preventing arms from hitting walls
• Comes with all tools and mounting hardware
• Multiple color choices include Silver, Black and White to match any furniture or decor
• 5 year warranty
Specifications - ErgoAdvantage Flow Dual Monitor Arm, 15-40 LB Capacity