We've found a great solution for properly positioning single monitors on your desktop: ErgoAdvantage Flow 7750 and 7755 Series Single Monitor Arms use counterbalance cylinders to ensure smooth and reliable adjustment of monitors weighing between 5-20 pounds (the 7750) and 10-30 pounds (the 7755).
They extend nearly 27" from the rear edge of your surface, yet when you need more desk space in a pinch, they fold back to a mere 4 1/2". 14 1/2" height adjustment offers a high degree of flexibility for users of both fixed- and adjustable-height desking. Both clamp and grommet attachments are included, so they fit both grommeted and non-grommeted desktops. And they feature a stylish design that looks as good as it works for you.
Don't know which Monitor Arm to choose? Call us… we're the experts!
Features & Benefits
• Comes with clamp and grommet mount, ideal for all desk mounting configurations, minimizing SKU’s. Fits grommet holes from 1/2" to 2" wide; however, we recommend a minimum 1" diameter hole to provide space for grommet bolt plus four standard computer screen cables (enough for 2 screens).
• Adjustable counterbalance cylinder provides smooth 14 ½" of height adjustment with fingertip control
Flow 7750 series counterbalances monitors from 5 lbs. to 20 lbs.
• Double extension arms provide a maximum of 26 3/4" extension from the rear edge of the mounting surface to the VESA Plate for greater monitor adjustment on deep or corner workstations
• Arms fold back to a minimum dimension of 4 1/2" to provide maximum desk utilization
• Monitor mounting bracket, with Quick Connect adapter, contains both 75 mm & 100 mm hole patterns to match most screen types and compliant with VESA mounting standards. Mounting hardware is the same color as the monitor arm assembly.
• Weight gauge provided to allow for quick and easy counterbalance adjustment of the arm prior to installing the screen. Saves time and guesswork especially for multiple arm installations
• VESA Plate rotates for portrait or landscape viewing with 180° side to side rotation and -90° to +45° tilt for optimal viewing adjustment
• Die cast aluminum construction provides greater stability and contains high recycled material content with full recyclability
• Adjustable rotation limiter to restrict arm rotation to 180°, preventing arms from hitting walls
• Comes with all tools and mounting hardware for quick and easy installation (Tool-free)
• Multiple color choices include Silver, Black and White to match any furniture or decor
• 5 year warranty
Specifications - ErgoAdvantage Flow Single Monitor Arm, 5-20 or 10-30 LB Capacity