For traditional stationary desks, CPU holders are nice to have--for adjustable-height desks, they are a virtual necessity to prevent accidental disconnection from your network or power supply. The ErgoAdvantage Single-strap CPU Holder is a streamlined and adjustable device with an innovative strap-support design which positions the CPU to be off the floor or desking surface to create a space-saving solution. By elevating the unit, the users also benefit from its easy accessibility.
Our 7322-series CPU holder offers an optional track riser kit which prevents the CPU from colliding with under-desk supports or other similar desk components. The 17" CPU glide track (or riser kit) is connected directly to the left or right underside of the desk with an array of sharp-point screws. Not recommended for single-leg adjustable-height desks.
Features• Innovative ratchet locking mechanism
• CPU retracts on a 17” glide track and swivels to allow full accessibility and easy storage
• Accommodates CPU’s weighing up to 30 lbs and measuring 64” in perimeter
• Single wide strap adjustment
• Soft touch Anti-slip pad protect the CPU
Benefits• Easy locking adjustment with supplied Allen key for quick installation
• Frees up ﬂoor or desk space and makes for a safer work environment
• Flexible, strong and versatile. Ideal for small form factor CPU’s
• The wider strap provides greater security to lock the CPU in place
• Supports and protects both rectangular and curved CPU’s
The single strap CPU holder design supports most units (including small form factor CPU’s) and gives the end user a space-saving alternative. The sleek, form-fitting strap blends seamlessly with the desk.
To tighten the CPU, simply use the provided Alley Key with the ratchet mechanism (Fig. A). The key can then be stored in the slot provided at the far right of the unit (Fig. B).
Optional Track Riser Kit
| Width Adjustment:
|| 2.5” min. - 64” max
|Weight Capacity:|| 30 lbs.
Track Dimension: 17.07’’ x 5.76’’ x 0.62
Baseframe Mounting Template - ErgoAdvantage Single-strap CPU Holder