ErgoEDGE Cockpit-style Height-adjustable Rectangular Desk with FREE 3-position Programmable Switch by ErgoAdvantage
This ergonomic computer desk ships approximately six weeks after order confirmation. If you require shipping by a certain date, please contact us for availability.
Our "basic" base is the top of the line! What makes it so special?
We're changing the face of sit-to-stand environments by offering this high-quality ergonomic desk base at a value price which features:
• Two synchronized motors—a fully functional motor built into each leg to maximize performance—this means you get a whisper-quiet, fast, smoothly operating base that manages up to 265 pounds
• Dual-stage design which allows adjustment from 24½ to 50 inches (including desktop)
• Sturdy T-leg design with direct desktop support which eliminates the need for a crossbar at knee level that reduces the user's comfort
• Field-programmable adjustment range limiter
PLUS A SPECIAL VALUE: Bases ordered now will ship with a FREE upgrade to 3-position Programmable Switch (a $39.95 value)!
What is Applied Ergonomics' ErgoEdge™ and how does it benefit me?
Our unique ErgoEdge™ design was conceived to provide users with a softer resting spot for wrists and forearms with NO sharp edges. We've engineered a special ErgoEdge™ contour to help reduce the level and frequency of this negative impact on your body. When shopping for a stand up sit down desk, please don't forget this point—it's important!
And that's just for starters... our vinyl-wrap desktops are quality engineered:
• BUY GREENER--Applied Ergonomics is committed to environmentally responsible manufacturers
• Made in the USA
• RTF (rigid thermoformable foil) laminate surface backed with TFL (thermally fused laminate), tightly wrapped around edges, shapes and contoured ergonomic surfaces without seams
• 1 1/8” thick, 45 lb. density MDF (medium density fiberboard) core manufactured from ECC-certified, 100 percent recycled and recovered pre-consumer wood fiber
• Laminating process seals core from bacteria and moisture making these desktops an ideal choice for healthcare settings
• Exceptionally impact-, marring- and abrasion-resistant—designed for heavy use office spaces
• Moisture- and stain-resistant, simple to clean
• High weight tolerance
• LEED credit supported
More about our new sit-and-stand desk
• Desktop measures 1 1/8" thick.
• Gentle 3" cockpit curve increases desk accessibility
• Minimal noise when desk is raised or lowered--when base is in standby mode, motors make no noise and require very little power
• This product features a dual-stage base which ensures a higher range of vertical motion.
• Legs constructed from 16 AWG steel
• Meets BIFMA durability standards
• 100 percent function-tested
• Handset display shows present height
• Programmable lower stop
• Upgraded controller memorizes 3 programmable positions
• UL-listed 120V AC power supply and motor control box
• Safety anti-collision feature: base runs for two seconds in opposite direction when motor senses something in the way
• 10" power cord
• Desktop ships separately from base in two boxes. These units may be delivered from different warehouses and arrive on different days.
• All prices include delivery to your door.
|Adjustable height range||24" - 50"|
|Base weight capacity (including desktop)||265 lbs.|
|Adjustment speed||1.4" per second|
|Noise rating||48 dB|
|Warranty||5 years all components except
1 year electrical
|Base weight||72 lbs.|
Your new adjustable-height desk will require a moderate amount of assembly and very likely another person to help you move it before and after it is assembled.
If you are not confident about this, please contact us with your invoice number and address and we will put you in touch with our nationwide network of handypersons who will show up at your home or office with a big smile and pre-training from us regarding the optimal way to build your new desk.
For the "very handy" among us, we recommend using a drill with Phillips-head bits, a carpenter's square, measuring tape and a pen or pencil. And use the instructions, please, no matter what your spouse says; our testing team thinks they're great.
You can always call us for suggestions--we're here to help!