- Ergonomic Consulting
- OFFICE ENVIRONMENTS
- COMPUTER ERGONOMICS
- JOIN THE SIT-STAND REVOLUTION
- Standing desks and retrofits from ErgoAdvantage
- ErgoAdvantage: the best values in standing desks
- ErgoAdvantage standing desks with MDF tops
- ErgoEdge: the best standing desk you can buy
- Design for freedom of motion: the ErgoEdge Cockpit
- Retrofit your office with an ErgoAdvantage base
- Keep Moving with Treadmills and more
- Cutting Edge Ergo Design from Focal Upright
- Sit-stand converters instantly transform your desk
- Stools and standing supports for sit-stand desks
- EXPERTS AGREE: Use an anti-fatigue mat!
- Wurf™ Boards
- FUNCTIONAL AREAS
- BROWSE SOLUTIONS BY INDUSTRY
Chicago-Based Ergonomic Office Furniture Experts
If you are in need of a workstation ergonomic evaluation, whether for yourself, an employee or a worker's compensation claimant, call on Applied Ergonomics to provide detailed ergonomic workstation evaluations and specific reports and recommendations. We have provided ergonomic consulting for hundreds of individuals over the years across many industries and have been able to provide relief for the vast majority, keeping quite a few from anticipated surgeries. Ergonomic assessments are very gratifying work. We also team up with the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago and Athletico, as well as a network of ergonomic consultants around the country, for those situations that are outside our expertise or area. In addition to referring within our network, we also frequently do virtual ergonomic evaluations, spending an hour or more consulting and providing ergonomic assessments with individuals over Skype.
Our experience is that products frequently need to be installed in order to actually achieve the goals determined during the evaluation. When we make product recommendations in an evaluation, they are not generic but rather specifically geared to the individual to achieve a result. Some of our recommendations in the past have included standing support chairs, task lighting, ergonomic stool seating and more. Many times individuals are unaware of the types of furniture out there that best suit their needs. Our aim is match the individual with the right piece of furniture. There is, however, no obligation to make these purchases or to buy them from Applied Ergonomics.
Do Not Hesitate To Reach Out For An Ergonomic Evaluation!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to see if we might be able to assist you or your organization. We are available by phone, email, or chat for you to start talking with us about how you can create a better office.
OR, if you prefer, take a couple minutes to fill out our Consultation Request Form: