Height-adjustable Desk L Configuration with 3-leg Base by ErgoAdvantage
This electric height adjustable desk ships approximately four weeks after order confirmation. If you require shipping by a certain date, please contact us for availability.
About our adjustable corner desk laminate desktops
• BUY GREENER--Applied Ergonomics is committed to environmentally responsible manufacturers
• Made in the USA
• Melamine surface applied to core material
• Standard 1” thick, particle board core manufactured from ECC-certified, 100 percent recycled and recovered pre-consumer wood fiber. If particle board/laminate combination is unavailable, Applied Ergonomics may upgrade to ECC-certified MDF (medium density fiberboard) without notice.
• Manufactured with matching 2mm+ edge bands to match desk surface
• Exceptionally scratch- and heat-resistant
• Moisture- and stain-resistant, simple to clean
• LEED credit supported
More about our new sit-and-stand ergonomic office desk
• Desktop measures 1" thick
• This product features a dual-stage base which ensures a higher range of vertical motion
• Minimal noise when desk is raised or lowered--when base is in standby mode, motors make no noise and require very little power
• Legs constructed from 16 AWG steel
• Meets BIFMA durability standards
• 100% function-tested
• Handset display shows present height
• Programmable lower stop
• Upgraded controller memorizes 3 programmable positions
• UL-listed 120V AC power supply and motor control box
• Safety anti-collision feature: base runs for two seconds in opposite direction when motor senses something in the way
• Desktop ships separately from base in two boxes. These units may be delivered from different warehouses and arrive on different days.
• All prices include delivery to your door
|Adjustable height range||26" - 52"|
|Base weight capacity (including desktop)||264 lbs.|
|Adjustment speed||1.6" per second|
|Noise rating||58 dB|
|Warranty||5 years all components except
2 years electrical
|Base weight||117 lbs.|
Your new adjustable-height desk will require a moderate amount of assembly and very likely another person to help you move it before and after it is assembled.
If you are not confident about this, please contact us with your invoice number and address and we will put you in touch with our nationwide network of handypersons who will show up at your home or office with a big smile and pre-training from us regarding the optimal way to build your new desk.
For the "very handy" among us, we recommend using a drill with Phillips-head bits, a carpenter's square, measuring tape and a pen or pencil. And use the instructions, please, no matter what your spouse says; our testing team thinks they're great.
You can always call us for suggestions--we're here to help!