Height-adjustable Desk with Single-leg H Base by ErgoAdvantage
This desk ships approximately 4 weeks after order confirmation. If you require shipping by a certain date, please contact us for availability.
About our laminate desktops
• BUY GREENER -- Applied Ergonomics is committed to environmentally responsible manufacturers
• Made in the USA
• Melamine surface applied to core material
• Standard 1 inch thick, particle board core manufactured from ECC-certified, 100 percent recycled and recovered pre-consumer wood fiber. If particle board/laminate combination is unavailable, Applied Ergonomics may upgrade to ECC-certified MDF (medium density fiberboard) without notice.
• Manufactured with matching 2mm+ edge bands to match desk surface
• Exceptionally scratch- and heat-resistant
• Moisture- and stain-resistant, simple to clean
• LEED credit supported
More about our new ergonomic standing desk
• Desktop on this adjustable office desk measures 1 inch thick
• Minimal noise when desk is raised or lowered -- when base is in standby mode, motors make no noise and require very little power
• Slim, symmetrical design allows desk access from front and back
• Important safety feature: requires two simultaneous button presses to move to prevent accidental adjustment
• Upgrade controller features
• Three-position memory for three individual users (9 total positions)—ideal for call center or hot desking applications
• LED display of current desk height
• Desktop ships separately from base in two boxes. These units may be delivered from different warehouses and arrive on different days.
• All prices include delivery to your door
|Adjustable height range||26" - 46"|
|Base weight capacity (including desktop)||220 lbs.|
|Adjustment speed||1" per second|
|Noise rating||48 dB|
|Base weight||51 lbs.|
Your new adjustable, standing work desk will require a moderate amount of assembly and very likely another person to help you move it before and after it is assembled.
If you are not confident about this, please contact us with your invoice number and address, and we will put you in touch with our nationwide network of handypersons who will show up at your home or office with a big smile and pre-training from us regarding the optimal way to build your new desk.
For the "very handy" among us, we recommend using a drill with Phillips-head bits, a carpenter's square, measuring tape and a pen or pencil. And use the instructions, please, no matter what your spouse says; our testing team thinks they're great.
You can always call us for suggestions -- we're here to help!