- How We Work
How We Work
- OFFICE ENVIRONMENTS
- COMPUTER ERGONOMICS
- JOIN THE SIT-STAND REVOLUTION
- Standing desks and retrofits from ErgoAdvantage
- ErgoAdvantage: the best values in standing desks
- ErgoAdvantage standing desks with MDF tops
- ErgoEdge: the best standing desk you can buy
- Design for freedom of motion: the ErgoEdge Cockpit
- Retrofit your office with an ErgoAdvantage base
- Keep Moving with Treadmills and more
- Cutting Edge Ergo Design from Focal Upright
- Sit-stand converters instantly transform your desk
- Stools and standing supports for sit-stand desks
- EXPERTS AGREE: Use an anti-fatigue mat!
- Wurf™ Boards
- FUNCTIONAL AREAS
- BROWSE SOLUTIONS BY INDUSTRY
We take a holistic approach to interiors, considering both the big picture and the smallest details in everything we do. We work in all types of commercial settings, most of which don’t seem to have anything to do with ergonomics. Yet ergonomics is really about making workspaces fit the people that use them rather than making people adapt to poorly designed environments. This orientation, together with a personal, long-standing commitment to our environment, is central to everything we do.
Your needs are our focus. Unlike residential design, which is driven by emotions, our commercial clients have business goals, budgets and deadlines. We only succeed when we satisfy all of these together.
We play well with others, including some of Chicago’s top interior design firms and occupational therapists. It’s a unique combination that defines who we are. We are very proud to have worked with OWP&P, Solomon Cordwell Buenz, Whitney, partners by design, Interior Architects, Gensler, Perkins & Will and several other outstanding architects over the years. We are equally proud to have been the ergonomic resource referral of choice for The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago for well over two decades, and more recently Athletico as well.