Inscape Bench is another example of what sets Inscape apart from virtually any other vendor in the market. At Applied Ergonomics, we carry a selection of great benching systems but we firmly believe that using open benches across a organization is a mistake. There are simply too many functions that are compromised in a buzzing, distracting environment. Yet a sophisticated facility manager knows that they need a single inventory of parts to efficiently run their office. Enter Inscape Bench, made with many of the same kit of parts as Inscape System. Unlike any bench we know of, it can actually connect directly to System, for seamless transitions to workspaces requiring more privacy. Bench's approach to technology is equally sophisticated, with enclosed power and data raceways and clean access. Pneumatic height adjustable surfaces are an option we of course strongly recommend.
Inscape Bench effortlessly meets diverse work styles and preferences with one comprehensive solution.
Features - Inscape Bench
• set subtle boundaries with upmount bins, screens, shelves or glass
• spine-mounted height adjustable work surfaces provide a healthy option for effortless standing-height work
• seamless aesthetic and component integration with Inscape System
• varied power spine options with stack-on capability to grow and change
• mounted locking storage options for security of personal items and devices
• wide range of storage, accessory and finish options
• convenient and discreet cable distribution with true lay-in capability
One comprehensive solution enables design continuity in your space and seamless aesthetic integration with Inscape System.
Video - Inscape Bench
Brochure 1 - Inscape Bench
Brochure 2 - Inscape Bench