As the market leader in computer ergonomics, Kinesis has been designing and building premium-grade ergonomic keyboards for more than 25 years. The new Advantage2 features our patented Contoured keyboardTM design and low-force mechanical key switches to address the major risk factors associated with keyboarding for maximum comfort. With the all-new SmartSetTM Programming Engine, Advantage2 features powerful programming tools designed to let you customize the keyboard to boost your productivity.
• O/S: Windows 7, 8 and 10; Mac OS X 8.6+; Linux; Chrome
• On board Memory: 2 MB
• Dimensions: 2.875” H x 16.50” W x 8.0” D (2.2 lbs)
• USB Cable Length: 72”
• 3 Year Limited Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support
• Brown Keys witches: Activation Force 45 g, Peak Force 55 g, Travel 4.1 mm
• Red Key switches: Activation Force 45 g, Peak Force 45 g, Travel 4.1 mm
Four models to choose from
Advantage2 (KB600) - The base model with the standard black case, Kinesis Blue home row and Cherry Brown key switches.
Advantage2 QD (KB600QD) - Qwerty/Dvorak model with dual leg ended key caps with the standard black case, Kinesis Blue home row and Cherry Brown key switches.
Advantage2 LF (KB600LF) - Linear feel, Cherry red key switches with the standard black case, and Kinesis Blue home row.
Advantage2 Silver (KB605) - Painted metallic silver top case, Cherry Brown key switches. Dark Gray home row keycaps installed and Kinesis Blue home row keycaps included.
Video - Kinesis Advantage2 Contoured Keyboard