The Mc Carty's Sacro-Ease Ergo Curve Cush Back Cushion is incredibly comfortable on the back. For most people that want to try a chair back insert, this or the Keri Back will be great options. This one is less rigid than the Keri. Because it is softer and more malleable, it will take up less room on the seat than the Keri, so a choice can be based on how much leg room you want to eliminate if the chair is too deep for the user. It can be used with either end up so that it accommodates different shaped backs. Made of the newest generation molded visco-elastic memory foam, it is both anti-microbial and anti-fungal. The cover is a washable 3-dimensional knit fabric that allows the foam to stretch to fit the back. The Ergo Curve Cush can be used either in an office chair or in the car, and has an weighted strap to hold it in place. It also has a built-in handle for easy transport. The Ergo Curve Cush measures 13” wide, 18” high and 4” deep.
Features - Mc Carty's Sacro-Ease Ergo Curve Cush Back Cushion
• The perfect companion to the ergo-Comfort Rider or Contour Cush seat cushions
• Made from the newest generation of high-density visco-elastic memory foam, comfort ease is both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, offering peace of mind, as well as, comfort and support.
• Adjustable belt allows the ergo-Curve Cush to attach to your auto seat or office chair.
• Convenient carrying handle.
• Removable washable cover.
• Proudly made in the USA
• 5 Year warranty