Movable Wall Systems
- OFFICE ENVIRONMENTS
- COMPUTER ERGONOMICS
- JOIN THE SIT-STAND REVOLUTION
- Standing desks and retrofits from ErgoAdvantage
- ErgoAdvantage: the best values in standing desks
- ErgoAdvantage standing desks with MDF tops
- ErgoEdge: the best standing desk you can buy
- Design for freedom of motion: the ErgoEdge Cockpit
- Retrofit your office with an ErgoAdvantage base
- Keep Moving with Treadmills and more
- Cutting Edge Ergo Design from Focal Upright
- Sit-stand converters instantly transform your desk
- Stools and standing supports for sit-stand desks
- EXPERTS AGREE: Use an anti-fatigue mat!
- Wurf™ Boards
- FUNCTIONAL AREAS
- BROWSE SOLUTIONS BY INDUSTRY
Everything changes—your walls should be able to also. It's all about flexibility.
When people think of movable walls, they could be thinking of one of several different product types; regardless, we carry them all. There are movable, remountable wall systems that are used in place of drywall in an office or medical setting, there are glass office partitions and storefront office walls, there are room divider walls that slide and move accordion-style, and there are in-plant wall systems that create complete enclosed offices. These all give your facility the benefit of accelerated depreciation schedules, accelerated construction schedules, reduced downtime for reconfigurations and increased flexibility while also yielding great environmental advantages versus traditional construction. They will certainly help you earn LEED points or give your facility those same advantages, even if your organization isn't going for certification. So find out how you can do well by doing good at Applied Ergonomics, your source for green office environment solutions.