OVERSTOCK SALE FROM $499: Height-adjustable Rectangular Desk and Silver Base with FREE 3-position Programmable Switch
SPECIAL OVERSTOCK VALUE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
SAVE UP TO $200 ON OUR BEST-SELLING ERGOADVANTAGE DESKS
LIMITED TO QUANTITIES ON HAND. ALLOW 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SHIPPING. EXPEDITED METHODS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. CALL US!
Our "basic" base is the top of the line! What makes it so special?
We're changing the face of sit-to-stand environments by offering this high-quality base on top of electric height-adjustable desks at a value price which features:
• Two synchronized motors — a fully functional motor built into each leg to maximize performance—this means you get a whisper-quiet, fast, smoothly operating base that manages up to 265 pounds
• Dual-stage design which allows adjustment from 24½ to 50 inches (including desktop)
• Sturdy T-leg design with direct desktop support which eliminates the need for a crossbar at knee level that reduces the user's comfort
• Field-programmable adjustment range limiter
PLUS A SPECIAL VALUE: Bases ordered now will ship with a FREE upgrade to 3-position Programmable Switch (a $39.95 value)!
About our laminate desktops and standup desks
• BUY GREENER -- Applied Ergonomics is committed to environmentally responsible manufacturers
• Made in the USA
• Melamine surface applied to core material
• Standard 1 inch thick particle board core manufactured from ECC-certified, 100 percent recycled and recovered pre-consumer wood fiber. If particle board/laminate combination is unavailable, Applied Ergonomics may upgrade to ECC-certified MDF (medium density fiberboard) without notice.
• Manufactured with matching 2mm+ edge bands to match desk surface
• Exceptionally scratch- and heat-resistant
• Moisture- and stain-resistant, simple to clean
• LEED credit supported
More about our new electric standing desk
• Desktop measures 1 inch thick.
• This product features a dual-stage base which ensures a higher range of vertical motion.
• Minimal noise when desk is raised or lowered -- when base is in standby mode, motors make no noise and require very little power
• Legs constructed from 16 AWG steel
• Meets BIFMA durability standards
• 100% function-tested
• Handset display shows present height
• Programmable lower stop
• Upgraded controller memorizes 3 programmable positions
• UL-listed 120V AC power supply and motor control box
• Safety anti-collision feature: base runs for two seconds in opposite direction when motor senses something in the way
• 10 inch power cord
• Desktop ships separately from base in two boxes. These units may be delivered from different warehouses and arrive on different days.
• All prices include delivery to your door.
|Adjustable height range||24" - 50"|
|Base weight capacity (including desktop)||265 lbs.|
|Adjustment speed||1.4" per second|
|Noise rating||48 dB|
|Warranty||5 years all components except
1 year electrical
|Base weight||72 lbs.|
Your new adjustable-height desk will require a moderate amount of assembly and very likely another person to help you move it before and after it is assembled.
If you are not confident about this, please contact us with your invoice number and address, and we will put you in touch with our nationwide network of handypersons who will show up at your home or office with a big smile and pre-training from us regarding the optimal way to build your new desk.
For the "very handy" among us, we recommend using a drill with Phillips-head bits, a carpenter's square, measuring tape and a pen or pencil. And use the instructions, please, no matter what your spouse says; our testing team thinks they're great.
You can always call us for suggestions--we're here to help!
Product Information - Height-adjustable Rectangular Desk with FREE 4-position Programmable Switch
Download PDF file featuring assembly instructions, product images, technical specifications, operating/troubleshooting tips and more.
Need more information? Just call us or fill out our contact form and we'll demonstrate how we can build the perfect desk for you.
B2K*D† Height-adjustable Rectangular Desk with 2-legged Basic Base
The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures are free from defects in design, material and workmanship. With prompt written notice, the manufacturer will repair or replace, free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
The following exceptions to the warranty do apply:
Electric components and motors are limited to 1 year, under normal operational conditions, subject to the inspection and determination of the manufacturer.
Steel parts are limited to 5 years.
This warranty does not apply to:
Damage in shipment caused by a carrier
Defects caused by improper installation
COM or third party materials applied to the products
Customer modifications to the product
Products subject to improper use and conditions.