The Posturite TriRite Multi-angle Footrest is a wonder of simplicity. With 3 angle adjustments of 10°, 20° and 33° and endless footplate movement, the TriRite will support your feet and legs comfortably while you work. The flexibility of position and easy movement encourage circulation and provide support to aching or tired legs and feet.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the TriRite is robust, durable and easy to adjust – the footplate rotates around a central axle and users can simply nudge the end supports with their feet to adjust the footplate angle. No need to crawl under the desk!
Made from fully recyclable materials, the TriRite takes moments to assemble and with its generous footplate proportions, it will provide support to users of all heights and sizes.
Features - Posturite TriRite Multi-angle Footrest
• Three Footplate Positions: This footrest can be used at three angles: 10°, 20° and 33°.
• Sturdy Design: Constructed from durable, high strength ABS plastic, PVC and Nylon, it is strong enough to comfortably support the leg weight of most adults.
• Easy to Adjust: The footplate rotates around a central axle and users can simply nudge the end supports with their feet to adjust the footplate angle.
• Non-Locking Foot Plate: The TriRite footrest does not lock which allows the footplate to move with the foot of the user.
• Non-Slip Indentations: Three inset depressions in the platform help to prevent the heel from slipping off the desired foot location on the platform (see image gallery to view three inset locations).
• Easy to Assemble: The TriRite snaps together in five easy-to-follow steps.
• Anti-Slip Feet: Rubber coated feet ensure the TriRite stays in place without sliding.
• Portable and Lightweight: Weighing only 2.3 lbs, this footrest is portable and easy to as required.
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - 3 Angles available
• Footplate dimensions (W x D): 410 x 310 mm
• Footplate angles: 10°, 20° and 33°
• Heights: 50 mm, 85 mm, 125 mm
• 1 Year Warranty
Posturite TriRite Multi-angle Footrest Assembly Instructions