- Retrofitting Your Office
Retrofitting Your Office
- ALL DESKS
- COMPUTER ERGONOMICS
- Adjustable-height Desks and Tables
- Desktop sit-stand converters
- Monitor Arms
- Perching Stools and Standing Supports
- Articulating Keyboard Tray / Mouse Systems
- Office Document Holders
- iPad, Tablet & Laptop Stands
- Wrist Rests and Palm Supports
- Ergonomic Mice
- Ergonomic Keyboards
- Numeric Keypads
- LED Task Lighting
- CPU Holders
- Mobile Computing Accessories
- Standing Support Mats
- Retrofit your office with an ErgoAdvantage base
- Desktop Power Solutions
- Wurf™ Boards
- Cutting Edge Ergo Design from Safco Focal Upright
- Health and Well-being
- Keep Moving with Treadmills and more
- CUBICLES, PANEL SYSTEMS & OPEN PLAN WORKSTATIONS
- MORE OFFICE FURNISHINGS
- FUNCTIONAL AREAS
- BROWSE SOLUTIONS BY INDUSTRY
Many of our clients have a great deal of money and effort invested in their current office furniture. So if you don’t want to start from scratch but want to bring the health benefits of height adjustability and full sit – stand capability to your offices, you may be able to accomplish this by retrofitting a base into your current desks or workstations.
If you don’t feel knowledgeable about how your office is put together, don’t worry. We’ll put you in touch with a trained consultant who will walk you through the process. It will definitely help if you can attach an image of the desk system you’d like to retrofit.
Fill out our CONTACT FORM for help.
Some things to consider:
Take a look at the construction of your desk.
- Can you disconnect file pedestals, modesty panels, brackets, etc., from desktops without negatively impacting your workspace function?
- Would vertically-moving surfaces stay clear of existing file cabinets, shelving or other office furniture when raised and lowered?
- Can you create an extra 1” of clear space of depth and width around the desktop to add safety distance so that “pinch points” are not created on the edges?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions (or you don’t know the answers):
- MEASURE YOUR DESK SYSTEM (and particularly the desktop you wish to raise and lower)
- TAKE A PICTURE OF IT
- TELL US A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOUR GOALS FOR YOUR ACTIVE OFFICE (not required, but it helps)
If you’ve answered NO to all of them, please check out our instant height-adjustable desktop solutions.
Learn more about retrofit bases:
The Applied Ergonomics team has specialists in this area—we have the knowledge and experience, and offer free advice, to help you transform your “traditional” offices into updated Active Offices. We have purposefully aligned ourselves with the best installers throughout the country to make it easy for clients anywhere to create the perfect sit-stand retrofit solution — without hassle or straining your budget!
We realize that, with all the options available, office retrofitting requires expertise. We start with a simple proposition: