Single-leg C Base for Height-adjustable Desk by ErgoAdvantage
This base ships approximately 2 weeks after order confirmation. If you require shipping by a certain date, please contact us for availability.
More about our new stand up office desk base
• Desktop not included. View base+desktop combinations here.
• Minimal noise when desk is raised or lowered -- when base is in standby mode, motors make no noise and require very little power
• Important safety feature: requires two simultaneous button presses to move to prevent accidental adjustment
• Upgrade controller features
• 3-position memory for three individual users (9 total positions) — ideal for call center or hot desking applications
• LED display of current desk height
• All prices include delivery to your door
|Desktop surface accommodated||24" x 46" to 30" x 48"|
|Adjustable height range||26" - 46"|
|Base weight capacity (including desktop)||220 lbs.|
|Adjustment speed||1" per second|
|Noise rating||48 dB|
|Base weight||60 lbs.|
Your new adjustable-height office desk will require a moderate amount of assembly and very likely another person to help you move it before and after it is assembled.
If you are not confident about this, please contact us with your invoice number and address, and we will put you in touch with our nationwide network of handypersons who will show up at your home or office with a big smile and pre-training from us regarding the optimal way to build your new stand-sit desk.
For the "very handy" among us, we recommend using a drill with Phillips-head bits, a carpenter's square, measuring tape and a pen or pencil. And use the instructions, please, no matter what your spouse says; our testing team thinks they're great.
You can always call us for suggestions--we're here to help!