Standing better: standing supports and perching
- OFFICE ENVIRONMENTS
- COMPUTER ERGONOMICS
- JOIN THE SIT-STAND REVOLUTION
- Standing desks and retrofits from ErgoAdvantage
- Wurf™ Boards
- ErgoAdvantage: the best values in standing desks
- ErgoAdvantage standing desks with MDF tops
- ErgoEdge: the best standing desk you can buy
- Design for freedom of motion: the ErgoEdge Cockpit
- Retrofit your office with an ErgoAdvantage base
- Keep Moving with Treadmills and more
- Cutting Edge Ergo Design from Focal Upright
- Sit-stand converters instantly transform your desk
- Standing better: standing supports and perching
- EXPERTS AGREE: Use an anti-fatigue mat!
- FUNCTIONAL AREAS
- BROWSE SOLUTIONS BY INDUSTRY
We recommend standing support stools for anyone who wishes to work in a standing position whether using a desk or not. They are used as a “perch”, that is, not as a seat per se, but rather a standing support which allows the user to flex and move side-to-side while supporting body weight with the feet. It's like a sit-stand chair for your standing desk. It's one of those standing desk accessories you won't want to find yourself without!
We highly recommend buying a footrest to complement your "perching" setup… it will help create a “weightless” feeling that promotes proper spinal alignment in a low-impact, non-jarring way. When you buy a Focal Upright standing support stool "bundle" (see below), you get the footrest for a special price.