Stools and standing supports for sit-stand desks
- ALL DESKS
- SIT-STAND ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT DESKS & TABLES
- Adjustable-height Desks by ErgoAdvantage
- Sit-stand converters instantly transform your desk
- Retrofit your office with an ErgoAdvantage base
- Stools and standing supports for sit-stand desks
- EXPERTS AGREE: Use an anti-fatigue mat!
- Wurf™ Boards
- Keep Moving with Treadmills and more
- Cutting Edge Ergo Design from Focal Upright
- COMPUTER ERGONOMICS
- Articulating Keyboard Tray / Mouse Systems
- CPU Holders
- Health and Well-being
- Mobile Computing Accessories
- Monitor Arms
- iPad & Laptop Stands
- Ergonomic Mice
- Ergonomic Keyboards
- Numeric Keypads
- Palm Support for Keyboard and Mouse Pads
- LED Task Lighting
- Office Document Holders
- Standing Support Mats
- CUBICLES, PANEL SYSTEMS & OPEN PLAN WORKSTATIONS
- MORE OFFICE FURNISHINGS
- FUNCTIONAL AREAS
- BROWSE SOLUTIONS BY INDUSTRY
We recommend standing support stools for anyone who wishes to work in a standing position whether using a desk or not. They are used as a “perch”, that is, not as a seat per se, but rather a standing support which allows the user to flex and move side-to-side while supporting body weight with the feet. It's like a sit-stand chair for your standing desk. It's one of those standing desk accessories you won't want to find yourself without!
We highly recommend buying a footrest to complement your "perching" setup… it will help create a “weightless” feeling that promotes proper spinal alignment in a low-impact, non-jarring way. When you buy a Focal Upright standing support stool "bundle" (see below), you get the footrest for a special price.
For those who spend most of their time using an adjusted desk height much in excess of 30 inches, we recommend using a stool, such as the Hag Capisco, to combat fatigue and give your feet some additional relief.