Two-leg Base for Height-adjustable Desk with FREE 3-position Programmable Switch by ErgoAdvantage
This base ships approximately 2 weeks after order confirmation. If you require shipping by a certain date, please contact us for availability.
Our "basic" base is the top of the line! What makes it so special?
We're changing the face of sit-to-standup desk environments by offering this high-quality base at a value price which features:
• Two synchronized motors — a fully functional motor built into each leg to maximize performance — this means you get a whisper-quiet, fast, smoothly operating base that manages up to 265 pounds
• Dual-stage design which allows adjustment from 24½ to 50 inches (including desktop)
• Sturdy T-leg design with direct desktop support which eliminates the need for a crossbar at knee level that reduces the user's comfort
• Field-programmable adjustment range limiter
PLUS A SPECIAL VALUE: Bases ordered now will ship with a FREE upgrade to 3-position Programmable Switch (a $39.95 value) for the adjustable workstation!
More about our new sit-stand base
• Desktop not included. View base+desktop combinations here.
• Minimal noise when desk is raised or lowered -- when base is in standby mode, motors make no noise and require very little power
• This product features a dual-stage base which ensures a higher range of vertical motion
• Legs constructed from 16 AWG steel
• Meets BIFMA durability standards
• 100 percent function-tested
• Handset display shows present height
• Programmable lower stop
• Upgraded controller memorizes three programmable positions
• UL-listed 120 V AC power supply and motor control box
• Safety anti-collision feature: base runs for two seconds in opposite direction when motor senses something in the way
• 10 inch power cord
• All prices include delivery to your door
|Desktop surface accommodated||24" x 48" to 30" x 72"|
|Adjustable height range||24" - 50"|
|Base weight capacity (including desktop)||265 lbs.|
|Adjustment speed||1.4" per second|
|Noise rating||48 dB|
|Warranty||5 years mechanical
1 year electrical
|Base weight||72 lbs.|
Your new adjustable-height desk will require a moderate amount of assembly and very likely another person to help you move it before and after it is assembled.
If you are not confident about this, please contact us with your invoice number and address, and we will put you in touch with our nationwide network of handy persons who will show up at your home or office with a big smile and pre-training from us regarding the optimal way to build your new desk.
For the "very handy" among us, we recommend using a drill with Phillips-head bits, a carpenter's square, measuring tape and a pen or pencil. And use the instructions, please, no matter what your spouse says; our testing team thinks they're great.
You can always call us for suggestions regarding standing desk ergonomics -- we're here to help!