The Varier Move is truly versatile. It is an ideal companion to a standing desk, but also to a breakfast counter at home or a lunchroom counter in an office. Truly intuitive, the Move chair has a slightly rounded base, which tilts the chair in smooth, gentle movements. It's Scandinavian design and craftsmanship is simple and elegant.
The saddle seat supports an upright, dynamic posture, which activates and strengthens core muscles in the abdomen and back. With feet placed on the floor, it’s easy to balance and stabilise, or tilt, pivot, or rotate 360°. The open angle between the upper and lower body improves circulation, boosting energy levels and concentration.
Extended lead time required for some models, including black finished base (BLK), and Small (SM) and High (HI) pneumatic gas lift heights.
• Standing support that allows a full 360° range of motion
• Light weight for easy mobility
• Comfortable saddle seat is made with polyurethane foam and is available in two sizes
• Adjustable gas lift with three available heights
• Optional rubber base for hard floors, providing a solid grip on slippery surfaces (details in the Options tab)
• Encourages dynamic and active sitting positions, which in turn maximizes comfort and well-being while seated
• Warranty: 7 year guarantee on all wooden parts, 5 years on mechanical parts, 3 year guarantee on upholstery and foam
Extras for Move™ and Move™ II. a rubber sole is delivered as an accessory and can be ordered separately.
The disc base can be equipped with a rubber sole to give an even better grip on slippery surfaces.
Video - Varier Move Standing Stool